Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quicken did you see my Moneydance

Are you a Quicken 2006 owner? I received the follow email...


Dear Valued Quicken Customer,

According to our records, you may be using Quicken
® Premier 2006. As of April 30, 2009, Online Services and live technical support for Quicken 2006 will no longer be available.1 To maintain uninterrupted service, upgrade to Quicken 2009.


Looks like end of April is the last day you can download online transaction! Once again Quicken is forcing more $$ from me. Q2009 just seem to have too much junks packaged together... I enjoy using but can't understand why I have to buy a whole new upgrade. Q2009 is like Q2006.8 with all the patches + new custom front page (btw, it's not the first time they redone the front page!) .

Alternative! MS Money? naaa I did found Money dance this run on Mac, Linux or Windows. This software has free trial of 100 transactions which I'll test it out. But in the mean time I'll have to upgrade to 2009, which buy me another 3 years!

No comments: