Thursday, June 14, 2007

Day 2 1/2 blockbuster vs netflix ( that was fast!)

I got my DVDs!!!! I guess there is a blockbuster or netflix distribution center around me. I quickly watch one DVD from each vendor and return today (Friday). Let's see who will receive and return back to me the fast ;-)

the return envelop is a little different ....
Blockbuster: the envelop is smaller compare to Netflix and it has the title of the DVD on the label!!! so if I have 3 DVDs and accidentally switch the envelope what will happen?

Netflix: the envelop is RED! The title of the DVD is a bar code shown on a small window of the RED envelope. Geez, it's red enough....even my dog would know it's Netflix.

I wont test blockbuster's store pickup or checkin function until later on, for now just testing the speed of USPS.

No comments: