Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"Rules of engagement" on the street


FBI Offers $50,000 Reward For Information Leading To An Arrest

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_142110742.html

some photos from fox news

I guess there is no "rules of engagement" on the street. They got gun and they used it... If you read most of the SOP (standard operating procedures) for bank it says to give up the money as long as "you" ask for it; well I think I simplified it a little. It's bad business to have ANYONE hurt or died on your bank (or store), but of course these 3 guy didn't think much of it. I hope they catch them soon.

BTW, south-side of chi town is not exactly a push-over ... well you can read the local paper
I found striking similarities between what is happening in black communities across the United States and what is happening in a full-fledged war zone in Iraq. The major difference is that far more black children are dying in Chicago than Chicago soldiers are dying in Iraq. -- By Phillip Jackson


I don't really agree with the comparison but it gives you an idea of the area. It's just sad that hard working people had to get hurt (or died).

what do I know... Iamnobanker

No comments: